Finals breaks students into categories | Schools
Finals were one week ago for Sacramento City Unified School District’s students. Around the time of finals, many students were staying late into the night studying and cramming notes in their cheat-sheets to prepare for finals.
There are different categories of students around the time of finals, or at any time of the school year actually. Those categories consist of students who chose to study, or not to and those students who “couldn’t”.
“I didn’t study, but I got the grade I expected,” says a student who chose not to study, Che Vang.
There were some students who didn’t study, but still managed to pull off a higher score than those who studied.
Upcoming Events near East Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Radio Studio Remodeled, Hope for New FM Station Soon
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village