Rick’s Dessert Diner | Food and Drink
Ever since I can remember, Rick’s Dessert Diner has been my go-to place on late nights when the ice cream in my freezer just wouldn’t cut it. Even when I attended grade school down the street, my dad would treat my younger brother and I after school, almost weekly, to a treat of our choice and it was always a complete thrill. I love the atmosphere with its 50s classics blasting in the background and the hot pink neon lights on every wall. Now that I think about it, we went so often I’m seriously questioning whether it was a treat for us or him…to be continued. Alas, whether I chose one of their perfectly chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies or a mouth-watering Zebra Fudge Brownie, I can’t remember ever being disappointed.
For old time’s sake, I decided to head over to Rick’s with my dad.
Upcoming Events near East Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects