Someone Put That Kid to Sleep | Families
Momservation: Nap time has saved many a mother’s sanity.
☺ ☺ ☺
It is a noted and accepted fact that my son cannot sit still.
He is a body in motion that stays in motion.
He is a rolling stone that gathers no moss.
Unless he’s sleeping.
In fact, that is the only time I got relief from his constant kicking when I was pregnant with him: when he was sleeping.
It explains why it surprised most people but not me when he was rolling over and sitting up at 4 months, pretty much skipped crawling and went straight to walking at 8 months, and was riding a bike, sans training wheels, at age 3. By age 4 he was biking 4 miles next to me while I ran on the American River bike trail.
The kid doesn’t do sitting still...
Click here to read more.
Upcoming Events near East Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects