How To Teach Presentation Skills for Kids and Teens | Families
For many, speaking in public is a fear worse than death, but if your child learns this important life skill while they are young, you will help them to avoid being ever anxious about speaking in public.
There are so many benefits of teaching your kids how to speak in front of other people, but how do you begin the process?
- Be a Role Model and lead by example.
- Show them (good and poor) videos of presentations online.
- Provide any opportunity to hold speeches in your private circle.
- Encourage your child to take on a leadership role at school.
- Let your child join a group in which “Presentation Skills for Kids” are offered such as:
Toastmasters: (USA), Fastrackids: (USA, India, Germany, Brazil, Russia etc.) and Kid Power Academy: (UK)