A Mommy Modified Christmas Carol for Thanksgiving | Families
Momservation: Thanksgiving might just be a celebration of everything kids won’t eat.
☺ ☺ ☺
On the first day of Thanksgiving my true love gave to me:
One mom from Montana sleeping on the top bunk.
On the second day of Thanksgiving my true love gave to me:
Two kids with a week off school bouncing off the walls.
On the third day of Thanksgiving my true love gave to me:
A brother from Barstow bringing his unpotty-trained rescue dog...
Click here to read more.
Upcoming Events near East Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Radio Studio Remodeled, Hope for New FM Station Soon
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village