Voting for the Right to Complain | Families
Momservation: It may look like it’s a democracy in our family, but we all know it’s a dictatorship – with Mom doing the dictating.
☺ ☺ ☺
Today is a day of great celebration –
finally arrived is our general election!
No more annoying violations to my TV
from moon promising candidates saying, “Vote for me!”
No more fear mongering persuasions in between songs
assuming I’m ignorant or a total moron.
No more mud-slinging mailers claiming fraud to detox
poor trees dying an unnoble death to fill my mailbox.
No more “Anonymous” and “Unavailable” incessant phone ringing
making me jump out of the shower interrupting my singing.
(But it is fun just to mess
and answer, “No hablo Inglés.”)...
Click here to read more.
Upcoming Events near East Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects