Police: Woman arrested for selling prescription pills | Crime
SACRAMENTO, CA - A woman was arrested for selling stolen prescription vicodin pills Monday afternoon, Sacramento police said.
Katherin Kennedy, 44, was arrested around 2:55 p.m. in front of the Motel 6 on the 1600 block of Alhambra Boulevard, Officer Michele Gigante said.
Officers responded to the area after getting calls about a woman selling drugs near a post office. When police arrived at the scene, they found Kennedy two blocks down from the post office with a bottle of 28 prescription Hydrocodone pills. Gigante said during the investigation, police found that the pills did not belong to Kennedy.
Kennedy was taken into custody without incident.
Upcoming Events near East Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Radio Studio Remodeled, Hope for New FM Station Soon
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village