Man convicted in 2010 Valentine's Day slaying | Crime
SACRAMENTO, CA - A Sacramento jury has found a local man guilty of first degree murder in the 2010 Valentine's Day slaying of another man, according to the Sacramento County District Attorney's Office.
Triston Salladay, 23, died from injuries he suffered when suspect Jesus Gallegos stabbed him during a heated argument on the 3500 block of 53rd Street on Feb. 14, 2010, Sacramento police said the time.
The district attorney's office says Gallegos faces a maximum sentence of 26 years to life in prison. He is scheduled to be sentenced March 15 in Sacramento Superior Court.
Upcoming Events near East Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects