Partners in Philanthropy and Why We Should All “Be Like Mort” | Community Spirit
I had the opportunity to attend Sacramento Business Journal’s “Partners in Philanthropy” recently, where 3fold was honored because of our philanthropic works in the region. Just one of the 72,973,108 reasons I love working at 3fold is because philanthropy is a huge part in what we do. It’s part of our culture. We have time, talent and treasure to give back to this region…and we don’t see it as an option not to infuse that in the community.
Upcoming Events near East Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects