What's Blooming? | Arts & Culture
Visit the Hamilton Square Garden in the Sacramento Historic City Cemetery on Saturday, March 16 at 10:00 am. This tour will focus on early perennials which thrive in the Sacramento Valley. Rain cancels.
The cemetery is located at 1000 Broadway, Sacramento. Free parking is available in the lot at 10th & Broadway, across the street from the 10th Street entrance. Assemble in the cemetery in the front parking lot. Tours are free; however, donations are appreciated and benefit cemetery preservation projects.
For more information, call 916-264-7839 or 916-448-0811.
Upcoming Events near East Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects